Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Russian Ballerina's

So I sent a request to someone in Russia asking if she could make something for my daughter's for their birthday!!! She got back to me the other day with some samples of what she came up with!!!! They were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!! So I decided to share. As soon as she has them posted online I will share the link so you can order if you wish!!! She does accept requests for designs, colors etc. I will also be asking her to do something similar but in a Snegurochka design (Snow Princess design)!!!! Here are some photos of what she came up with. And FYI - the arms and legs are movable so you can place the ballerina in any ballet position!!!

 Here are both ballerina's done in green and pink!!! They can be hung up via the hanger pictured!!!



Here is a shot from a different view!! As you can see the legs and arms are adjustable!!!


Here is the green one!!! And check out the buns in their hair!!! Talk about perfection!!!


And here is the green one from a different angle!!


And here is one of the hangers!!!


Look for a Blue Snegurochka (Snow Princess) design to come soon!!! As soon as she has this posted online I will post the link. I would order sooner rather than later because there are a number of us who are going to be ordering these so you'll want to order them sooner rather than later. Especially if you want them for a child who has a birthday coming up!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment